About UsOur Mission
How We Conduct Ourselves
- Believes that every human life is of equal value. We do not accept discrimination in any form.
- Believes in the power of patience, compassion, and tough love in helping others transform their lives.
- Treats everyone we work with and help as we would want to be treated.
- Gives a hungry person only food that we ourselves would also eat.
- Gives our employees and volunteers tasks that only we ourselves would also do.
- Is humble and mindful in our actions and words. We seek and heed advice from people who know more than we do.
- Believes in learning along the way, especially from our mistakes, and we share our mistakes and lessons with others to avoid repeating the same mistakes.
- Refrains from imposing our belief systems on others.
- Takes action that reflects the long-term nature of our commitment.
- Avoids criticizing unless that criticism comes with a suggestion on how to make it better.
- Is open-minded to change, improvement, innovation, and traditions that work.
- Takes responsibility for our actions, no matter what the consequences.